What happens now??

So someone once told me that the 30's is the new 20's... Whatever that means... Annoys me I can't remember who - but I am pretty sure they were over 30...

søndag den 2. oktober 2011

Sleepy Sunday

*Yawn*

So - been a while... this whole move & new job business has kept me busy.. but now I am slowly returning to blogland :)

I will try and take a few photos of the apartment - not very exciting, or anything like I want to be yet, but so far it's just about trying to fit some of my junk into the 41m2 I have :)

Så, I have been blog-surfing, and found something that fits my energy-level perfectly today.. a easy way to start up here again, and not having to think about a subject :)

So:

Me A- Z

A. Age: 30
B. Bed size: hmmm it's a fold-out sofa.. guessing 150x200
C. Chore that you hate: Washing up and dusting off
D. Dogs: No, mostly had cats, but gonna have a lill doggy sometime in the future :)
E. Essential start to your day: 1½ hours of chillazing minimum, having breakfast and watching tv before I have to get in the shower.
F. Favourite colour: Purple & turquoise
G. Gold or Silver: both, but gold is more glamour ;)
H. Height: 170 cm.
I. Instruments you play(ed): I have tried to learn how to play an instrument many times.. but so far failed it all :P
J. Job title: Office-Intern at the "Ministry of Science, Technology & Innovation"
K. Kids: Not yet, but hopefully sooner rather than later.
L. Live: Copenhagen S - but longing back to the countryside.. I belong in the country.
M. Mother’s name: Marian
N. Nicknames: Asser, Wims, Wimsy, A-strid
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never... as far as I remember
P. Pet peeves: Property taxes, ppl chewing gum with an open mouth, the complete lack of solidarity among ppl these days.. selfish bastards.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Shoes are for fashion, not function" Ugly Betty
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: 2 older brothers
T. Time you wake up: 5.25 - then maybe snooze 10 min...
U. Underwear: Imma gonna vote for the comfy knickers ;)
V. Vegetable you hate: anything boiled all squishy.. and leeks.. yuk
W. What makes you run late: my lack of time-management
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth and lungs
Y. Yummy food that you make: old fashioned patty shells and then I am an awesome baker :)
Z. Zoo animal: I usually just feel really bad for the animals in the zoo - the poor bears & cats in those tiny places. But I love the penguins, that you can see through the glass. But I still believe, that if you want to hold animals captured, then you need to offer them surroundings like their natural habitats, and big enough for them to have a quiet personal space away from ppl.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar