What happens now??

So someone once told me that the 30's is the new 20's... Whatever that means... Annoys me I can't remember who - but I am pretty sure they were over 30...

søndag den 10. april 2011

Sunny sunday sewing

Ahh - the sun is out, and I am getting that summer-feeling.. can't be long now before I can get the flip flops out of the box.. but the air is still a bit cold, so today I am wishing I had a winter room where I could soak up the sun without getting a cold.

Instead I am gonna sit in the front room and get my sewing on - My cousin is pregnant with girl number 2, and I need to make the baby something for when I go visit at the hospital - the last girl got a knitted monkey ( yes, my mom had to help a lot on that one.. my knitting is still not past socks and scarfs).. and for the christening I made a advent calendar to hang daily gifts on... so this time I am making a duck for the hospital.. and still considering what to make for the Christening.

I found this lovely pattern on Ebay - it said it was an old pattern from the 40's, but when it arrived the copy said "2010" - so it's a reproduction.. never mind though - it's still such a cute pattern, and I bought some purple ribbed velvet for it.

So I will go outside and enjoy the sun while the fabrics dry.. oh I missed hanging the laundry outside to dry.. it gets that absolutely lovely smell of fresh air.. mmmm think I might do some linens later.. nothing beats a bed with fresh linens after you had your evening bath.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar