What happens now??

So someone once told me that the 30's is the new 20's... Whatever that means... Annoys me I can't remember who - but I am pretty sure they were over 30...

tirsdag den 19. april 2011

Big spender

Hmm - while waiting for my latest craft-materials, and sorting through the old stuff, I am keeping myself and my debitcard busy... Today I went to a local flower-shop, cause a while back I saw some cupcake ornaments, and I wanted to see if they had any left... they did, I choose the pink one, and an owl that was too lovely to leave behind... I am not even sure these are gonna be for Christmas.. they might be my spring/ Easter ornaments!


And while I was swinging the card around anyway, I saw these lovely painted eggs - I really want some hand painted eggs with birds aswell, but among all the crafty stuff I can, drawing is not one of them.. I can do free-hand big odd stuff, but not pretty small things.. *sigh*... so keeping my eyes open for eggs with birds on, but for now I got these 3 butterfly eggs, also very pretty!


And.. another box arrived today - this was a very impulsive buy ( like most my purchases are) I was browsing around on the internet, looking for some painted eggs, when I came across a business, that apparently used to have a shop, but now only sells over the internet.. and after looking through their stuff, I found several items I have been looking for forever! I found a white display for my earrings and foam heads! I want to make a rack of heads where I can display all my lovely hats, but until now I haven't been able to find cheap heads.. I also happened to come across a lovely string-light with white birds, and a fish-net for my nautical bedroom theme.. next time I am ordering the fake seagull they had!







I cant wait to actually show you some of my crafts, and not just my purchases :P I also got a secret package today - something I saw, and instantly thought of someone in particular - just need the last bit before I send it off :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar