What happens now??

So someone once told me that the 30's is the new 20's... Whatever that means... Annoys me I can't remember who - but I am pretty sure they were over 30...

fredag den 1. juli 2011

What to do when lying in bed just isn't an option anymore

The last 3 days I have been ill... some cold/flu thing.... been having an annoying cough for months, and trouble breathing when I sleep (I am having tests done for that), but apparently that wasn't enough, so Tuesday evening my eyes began to sting, and the snot started running... Wed I went to work for an hour to redirect my phone etc, and then went home to bed... Thursday was spend in a chair in front of an open window sleeping (been so hot and clammy) and today I had enough, and went to work for 1½ hours to do some bills and sort the post before the weekend (Really I should have stayed home both today and wed.. but I just don't know how to he he).. so I came home coughing my lungs out, and decided to sit in front of my PC and do some crafting (yes.. that's where I craft these days.. no workstation, or even a corner of a dining-table.. just 70 x 40 cm.. if I move the keyboard....)

So inspired by the lovely Camille (once again) from Hverdagshjem , Laralil and Google-picture searches, I bough a bucket of Hama beads on my way home ( to get some different colours from what I had)and had a bit of good beading fun:



I don't know why Blogger tilts the pictures.. that's quite annoying really.... anyone know how to change that ?

Well anyway.. that's what I did today... oh and got a new Crime-book in the Library on my way home as well.. weee Simon Beckett made a 4th book!
Tomorrow I am going to a big flee-market - thanks to Camille (again) and her flee-market calendar link... Stendyssegård - it sounds fantastic.. moving-sales are the best.

Now I am gonna go prepare the lovely strawberries I bought, shower them with sugar , stuff them in the fridge and have the best breakfast ever tomorrow morning before we leave ;) Yes, Daddy loves old junk too, so he promised to take me tomorrow :) I hope he brings enough cash.. hi hi hi

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar